2018 Registration Now Open! - Registration is now open for current member renewal and new members. Regular members $85, plus $75 donation to Douglas/Elbert Task Force goes directly to their mission of serving those in our community in financial distress. Junior memberships for those under 30 years old available for $75 plus commitment to serve 2 volunteer events. Click on "Join Us!" tab above!
Top Ten Reasons For A Winter Ride
1) No snakes!
2) It's nearly impossible to overheat.
3) No need for ice in the water bottle, unless you're a charter member of the polar bear club.
4) Increases visits to the coffee shops for the little warmup.
5) Decreases costs at the tanning salon.
6) For the shop-a-holic, an opportunity to purchase new accessory bike gear.
7) Eliminates "cabin fever".
8) The layered clothes hides the saddle bags and spare tire you got for Christmas. (And remember, cold weather exercise burns more calories!)
9) It's an alternative to the I-70 ski corridor crawl.
10) If you wait for the perfect day, it may not come. Besides, the Bronco season is over.